Dianne is Founder and President of Inspire Coaching & Leadership LLC.
Certified coach, trainer, and speaker through John Maxwell™.
35+ years as a senior healthcare executive (CEO, COO, CNO, and VP)
17+ years as a private consultant, trusted advisor, and as Partner with PWC
For more than 35 years as a senior healthcare executive, Dianne worked with health systems, academic medical centers, large physician organizations, and community hospitals both nationally and internationally.
These roles allowed Dianne to work with executive leadership and boards, as she provided mentoring, coaching and leadership training within each organization. She also was privileged to lead these organizations through challenging scenarios, including turnarounds, cost reductions, and mergers and acquisitions
As Dianne was retiring from PWC, a large 5-hospital, $1.5 billion dollar health system with over 600 employed physicians asked her to become COO, as they developed plans for a buyout of the struggling system. She accepted and soon became CEO. As the new CEO, she negotiated the final affiliation agreement and prepared the organization for aggressive post-acquisition growth, including an affiliation agreement resulting in an accelerated payment of $150 million. She developed a 3-year strategy that allowed full integration of the health system into the new provider integrated system.
RICH EXPERIENCE BENEFITS YOU
Dianne spent over 17 years as a private consultant, trusted advisor, and as Partner with PWC. She led many engagements and efforts for community hospitals, academic medical centers, public hospitals and countries, both in the US and globally.
- • Leading the development of physician leadership infrastructures resulting in the formation of a physician organization, which enhanced their input into strategic planning and operations.
- • Developing an operation model and master facility plan for a large public health network resulting in passage of a $700 million bond package and the largest ever gift to a public hospital capital campaign.
- • Directing teams which developed successful expansions including a third inpatient campus for a community hospital system.
- • Advising a large academic medical center which went from an $86 million loss to break even within six months.
- • Assisting with transforming a Middle Eastern country’s healthcare system, involving improved access, quality of care, and plans for a new teaching hospital for the region, which would train medical students in association with Weil Cornell Medical School.
- • Working in the UK and Canada assisting clients’ boards and leadership to ensure improved clinical operations.
Prior to joining PWC, Dianne spent four years in Chicago as the CNO and VP for Patient Care in a community hospital where she was responsible for the clinical services and the delivery of quality care to all patients.
DIANNE IS INSPIRED TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE, NO MATTER FROM WHERE YOU ARE STARTING.
Dianne began her career as a nurse in her small hometown, and worked her way through the ranks to become Director of Nurses. The hospital was purchased by Baylor University Medical Center, and she was part of the team which provided oversight of the construction, planning, recruitment and equipment procurement for a new hospital. In addition, she developed the policies, procedures and staffing for the new facility and implemented the move-in and operations.
Dianne has an Associate Degree in Nursing from Kilgore College, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Texas in Arlington, and an Executive Masters of Business Administration degree from Baylor University, Dallas. She currently serves as a coach for the Baylor EMBA program.
Chris is a licensed professional counselor and therapist. He completed the Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy . He owns a thriving counseling practice and serves on the Inspire team.
CHRIS HELPS YOU NAVIGATE THE BALANCE OF LEADING PEOPLE WHILE MAXIMIZING ORGANIZATIONAL SUCCESS
In his early years, Chris served as a grocery manager for Brookshire where he learned the value of leading a team while balancing the needs of the company.
Chris then began working in ministry. He spent several years working with non-profit inner-city programs in New York City and on church staffs. Through those experiences, he developed a passion for teaching and helping others to understand their life calling and achieve their potential. His leadership skills were honed, as he both developed and led a large team of volunteers, where motivation must be intrinsically based, not financially driven.
WORK ON THE INTERIOR YOU
Chris brings a deep understanding of human psychology and behavior transformation to inspire personal growth. Chris focuses on building the individual, which benefits you whether you desire to add value in your vocational life or at home.